What is 3 Day Cleanse?
I like to call it a “Performance cleanse’.
First of all, it’s not a true cleanse, but a nutrient-dense diet plan.
While traditional cleanses contain very few calories and nutrients – this cleanse in nothing like that. You’ll be eating frequently, consuming between 1,000 and 1,200 calories per day, or more depending on your needs. The point of this cleanse is to get the most nutrients possible into the fewest number of calories. And to put all of these calories to use as a part of your exercise program, to clean your body of undigested foods and toxins. You also will be doing this cleanse in combination with your favorite exercise, just don’t go too intense.
At the end of this “cleanse” you can expect the following:
- weight loss (some people reported 3-7 pounds);
- feeling more energy and rejuvenated;
- jump start of your metabolism;
- improved digestion.
What do I need to perform the 3 Day Cleanse?
- Bag of Shakeology (any of 6 flavors). If you don’t know anything about Shakeology – the healthiest meal of the day, you can read more about it HERE. You’ll need to go ahead and get yourself a bag of Shakeology by clicking here. It’s a 30-day supply bag. And you will be drinking 3 Shakes a day. The bag comes with the recipe calendar, so you will never get bored. The best part is – with the 30 Day Supply bag you will be able to continue drinking 1 Shake a Day as a replacement for one of your meals upon completion of the Cleanse. Of course, this option is only if you are serious about your health, losing weight or simply staying fit and energized throughout the day. My family & I have been drinking Shakeology daily for over two years now, and can describe enough how greatly it changed our life and our health. I also recommend to order your Shakeology on the Home Direct aka Auto Ship plan, this way you will get only $2 shipping and be saving yourself an easy extra $10-$13! And you can cancel it at anytime as well.
- Green or white tea bags. Or if you like to brew your own tea, you can get it in leaves.
- Fruits and berries. You can get any fruits and berries you love: apples, grapes, oranges, melons, pineapples, etc. You can eat 1-2 pieces of cups of fruit a day.
- Salad. For the salad, I recommend any greens like spinach, arugula, romaine, etc except iceberg. Please, don’t get iceberg, as it has the least amount of nutrients. And you can use herbs, like dill, parsley, scallions, and also cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes.
- Lean Protein. Chicken, turkey, turkey, egg whites, chick peas are your lean protein options that you will be eating for dinner. You can bake, steam or grill them. No frying obviously. The meats you can serve over your your salad for a satisfying meal.
So, per Day you will be eating/drinking 3 Shakeology shakes, 1-2 pieces of fruit, 2 cups of green/white tea, 1 salad with lean protein (chicken, fish or turkey).
You absolutely have to drink 2-4 liters of water, as Shakeology contains lots of fiber, and you will need water to flush your system out of all those toxins.
No sugar, no dairy, no salt for these 3 days.
And remember you can do this cleanse only for 3 days, no longer then that. As it is very restricted in the calories. Upon completion bring your calories too your normal amount, keep exercising and keep drinking one Shakeology shake a day. You will be shocked how quickly your pounds and inches will start to come off and how great you will be feeling!
Do you want to get fit and get in shape but limited in your timelines? How about 21 Day Challenge?
You don’t need to spend months anymore to prepare for the swim suit season, or for the wedding, or just in general to lose weight. Introducing 21 Day Fix – with this 21 Day program you will create a habit of healthy eating, portion control and exercising in just 21 days.
How does it work? Simple! 21 Day Fix is all about simplicity, so it’s really easy to follow. And there is no way you can screw it up:) What is unique about 21 Day Fix is that it comes with 7 color-coded containers of different sizes, nutrition meal guide, 8 30-minutes workouts on DVDs, schedule and tally sheets for your records.
You won’t count calories or points. There is no guesswork, but one simple rule – If it fits in the container then you eat it, if not – leave it for another day. That’s it!
We have 5 spots left in our Challenge Group that starts on March 3. The best part, is that the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack is on sale until February 28. Which means you get Free Shipping, Free one month club membership and you basically get the program for only $10.
Hurry – Fill out the contact form below to be considered for the Test Group on March 3rd today – Click HERE
Awesome news: you can get Focus T25 Challenge Pack with $90 savings.
What does Challenge Pack include?
-Focus T25 Workout program -Get an hour’s results in 25 minutes a day! Trainer Shaun T gives you everything you need, nothing you don’t. 25 minutes. 5 days a week. 100% results.
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®—the superfood shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings, and accelerate your fitness results‡—delivered on Home Direct, our monthly autoship program.
- A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody® Club, where you’ll find all the support you’ll need to complete your Challenge.
- Plus FREE standard shipping!
You save over $90 with this pack compared to buying each item separately.
Contact us for more details!
This recipe is great for pancakes lovers who wants to shred fat, and do not tolerate gluten! This will make your day going!
Minutes to Prepare: 5
Minutes to Cook: 10
Number of Servings: 2 (4 pancakes)
- Arrowhead Organic Buckwheat Flour, 0.5 cup
- Chia dry seeds, 2 tbsp
- Egg, fresh, whole, raw, 1 large
- Egg white, fresh, 2 large
- Almond Breeze Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla, o.5 cup
- Baking soda, 1/2 tsp,
- Baking powder, 1/2 tsp,
- Cinnamon, 2 tsp,
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp,
- Salt, at the tip of knife
- Oil Coating Spray or pig fat
Mix all the ingredients,
Cook on a skillet coated with spray or pig fat.
Serve with lactose-free vanilla yogurt, nut butter, fresh berries. Yummy!!!
Turmeric, purple potatoes, broccoli, dill are all highly rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals foods. This vegan meal is also very high in protein form tofu. And not only it will satisfy you with delicious taste, but this meal also protects your body against free radicals that might cause cancer!
Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 30
Number of Servings: 2
- Tofu, extra firm, 1 block, cut in 1″ cubes
- Baby Medley Potatoes-(purple, red) ~10 potatoes
- Broccoli, fresh, 2 cups
- Olive Oil, 2 tsps
- Toasted Sesame Oil, 2 tsp
- Bragg All Natural Liquid Amino, Soy sauce, 4 tsp
- White Rice Vinegar, 4 tbsp
- Chilli powder (1 tsp),
- Turmeric (1 tsp),
- Garlic powder,
- Fresh dill, 1/2 cup chopped
- Fresh squeezed lime juice, 1 tbsp
- Fresh Squeezed lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Black pepper, salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Boil water in a pot and cook Medley potatoes in it until ready (~15-20 minutes);
- In a bowl, mix Braggs or other low sodium soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, chili powder, garlic powder, turmeric. Add tofu to it, coat in sauce. (if you have time, you can marinate tofu in the mixture for 30 min prior);
- Place tofu on a pan, covered with aluminum foil, and put in an oven to cook for 20 min;
- Meanwhile, boil water in a pot (2″ high), add salt, then chopped broccoli, cook for 5 min.
- Take out broccoli, season with black pepper and lime juice to preserve the bright green color.
- When potatoes are ready, remove water, add olive oil, fresh dill, lemon juice, pepper to taste and turmeric (optional)
- Split everything in 2 portions and serve.
Poke potato with fork to see whether it’s ready, medley potatoes are usually get ready on less time than regular potatoes. When you add olive oil, lemon juice and dill to potatoes, let them sit covered for about 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!!
Although I never needed to lose more than 10 pounds weight in my life, I’ve always loved to observe, watch, read about how other people transform themselves, find strength to face that they need to change and become healthier, leaner and better. Chris Powell is one of my favorite life, fitness coaches, I’m inspired by his work and eagerness to help others. So imagine, how happy I was when I randomly saw his book “Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution” in my local bookstore.
Finally, there is a person -Chris Powell, who does not says you need to eat only protein , or go on paleo, vegan or other extreme diets to lose weight that might seem especially overwhelming for those, who just started transforming their habits, and becoming conscious about their nutrition.
I think, Chris’s advice to go high and low carb, meaning one day you eat high amount of carbs, and another day you eat high carb breakfast, and the rest of the meals are high in protein but very low in carbs. He also suggests to do workouts on “low-carb days”. This totally makes sense: you won’t get into plateau because of the variety in the eating habits. Plus, eating high carb breakfast on “low protein” days will give you enough energy to start the day, but then you will be using glycogen and fat storage to push through the workouts.
The book also contains exercise pictures, sample menus, tips how to measure the amount of food YOU need to consume. And overall everything is explained clearly and in easy to follow way. Great buy!
Delicious way to add veggies to your daily intake.
This is my mom’s old recipe, but I tweaked it a little for lighter version. Serve over pasta or in pita or just eat it as is, so delish!
Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 35
Number of Servings: 8
- Zucchini, 8, chopped
- Portabella Mushrooms, 1 pack, sliced
- Onion, large, chopped
- Yellow bell pepper, 2 large, chopped,
- Carrots, 2 medium size, shredded
- Coconut Oil, 2 tsp
- Hunt’s 100% Natural Tomato Paste, 4 Tbsp
- Garlic, 3 cloves, chopped,
- Dill, fresh, 1 cup chopped,
- Dry Bay Leaves, 2-3 leaves
- Salt, Pepper to taste, Red Pepper Flakes
- Chop all vegetables.
- Heat the skillet and add coconut oil, cook on medium heat.
- Cook onion until golden first. Add carrots, cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, zucchini in parts. Zucchini will lose a lot of water during cooking, than add mushrooms. Cook for 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
- In a bowl mix tomato paste with water and spices.
- Add chopped dill, garlic to the veggies and add tomato sauce with spices and bay leaves.
Cook on low for another 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.Number of Servings: 8
You can reduce cooking time, if you like your veggies tender.